Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pumpkin Patch . . .

This morning Haley and I bundled up and joined some great friends from MOPS at the local pumpkin patch. It's put on by the local rotary club and all the proceeds go to reading (YEAH!!) . . . they have free hay rides, a fun train, a bouncy house, a mini farm and lots of great pumpkins . . .







For Haley, it was a fun field trip to celebrate the season . . . for me, it was a blessed day of feeling like a "normal" mom . . . for almost two hours there was no asthma, no medicine, no doctoring, no resting, no side effects, no drama . . . and it felt sooo good! I'm not short-sided to think everyday will be so fabulous but this journey we've been on as a family has sure made the "little things" oh so sweet . . . 

1 comment:

  1. My comment is that you should make your pictures bigger! I love reading your blog and want to see your faces up close!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.