Thursday, June 5, 2014

Baby Dedication

My sweet little nephew James was dedicated to the Lord this weekend at my sister's church. It was a beautiful service in which the pastor gave a special message to Melissa and Ben as his parents as well as the rest of the family and their congregation in the honor and responsibility of raising James in the way of the church. I pray that he grows to love the Lord at an early age and follows God's plan for his life. He is such a miracle and amazing addition to our family and it was a great joy to celebrate his birth in such a public way.


At one point in the service, I looked down the row and saw this mirror image of Haley and my dad and thankfully Travis was able to catch this special moment on camera.



Family is one of the most precious things in this entire world and it is truly a gift to be surrounded by such a supportive one. Today, I'm thankful for another little life to bring us even closer together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.