Saturday, February 4, 2012

Wisdom

I finished reading "The Magician's Assitant" by C.S. Lewis (the first in the Narnia series) with Hannah tonight. He is an incredible author that weaves a tale with descriptive images you can see, wit and humor that make you smile and depth in such an approachable way that it causes you to ponder quite a few things.

I was struck by a quote near the end of the story and I felt as if I must pass on his wisdom . . .

"When things go wrong, you'll find they usually go on getting worse for some time; but when things once start going right they often go on getting better and better."

I have gained so much perspective going on this crazy journey of health complications I've been on and have equally gained so much perspective on this path to healing and wellness. I am so thankful . . . to God be the glory . . . the things have gone on and on getting better and better . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.