Thursday, August 29, 2013

A Precious Moment in the Summer

I have so many posts rolling around in my head and tons of photos to share of all the adventures we had which will come but I just go home from an incredible 4 days spent with one of my oldest bestest friends and her incredible family.

She just blogged an amazing post (complete with adorable photos of this family) that you must check out Amongst Lovely Things

I am humbled by the words she said and am still in awe that she had 2 babies in 1 day!!! It was such a tearful goodbye and when I first looked at these photos I found myself still quite misty about having to leave. I love those kiddos . . . love that amazing supportive dish-washing, grocery shopping, diaper changing, cooking daddy . . . but most of all love that incredible, amazing, strong, inspiring, funny, encouraging, precious Momma.

Thank you my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.