Monday, May 2, 2011

A Scrappy Bunch of Ladies

This weekend I had the time of my life and had to share . . . my sweet younger sister (okay . . . only sister) and my fabulous mom came down on Saturday for 48 solid hours of scrap booking!! We spread out all over my kitchen and dining room and living room with every kind of paper and sticker and punch and giggled and laughed and glued and shared memories and made memories and didn't want it to end. I didn't take any pictures as I was looking at to many pictures . . . besides, it struck me as odd to take a picture of doing scrapbooks so someday I could scrap a page about scrapping a page?! Anybody?!

Thank you Melissa and Mom for all the fun . . . love you both . . . what are you up to next weekend?!

(And thank you honey for understanding a momma's need to have a weekend without my beautiful girls - and thank you grandma merry for letting those beautiful girls take over your home for 48 hours. . . anytime you want to do that again I'm sure we could work something out . . . wink wink nod nod!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.