Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day Fifteen . . .

This morning Travis and I set out to golf the par three course here . . . yes, I know how to golf . . . sort of. We were having a great time . . . even both got par on the same hole . . . when I was visited by my dear friend Asthma . . . sucky . . .

We stopped playing after only seven holes and headed back to the villa where the nebbing commenced . . . not fun . . . it made me realize just how much I dislike this "thing" I have and just how nice it was to spend two weeks NOT thinking about it . . . or going to doctors for it . . . or worrying about it . . . what a crash back to reality . . .

Which brings me to today . . . Day Sixteen . . . feeling a bit like I got run over by a truck after all the meds yesterday but happy that I conquered a flareup in one day.

We're doing the last bit of laundry, eating leftovers, and packing up for the big drive home tomorrow . . . we have had a fabulous time . . . part of me feels a little sad that the end is here . . . but the other part of me is excited to be going home - to the people and places we love . . . to our sweet little abode that is just the right size for us . . . to our own beds (nothing like your own bed after being gone!!) . . . Haley told me today she wished we were leaving today because she misses being HOME . . . what a complement and sweet sentiment - to have created a space loved by our family and ready and waiting for our return . . . pray for safe travels and a quick return . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.