Friday, July 16, 2010

Life . . .

Life in the Marsh family has been fun and full and fabulous . . .

In no particular order, the last week and a half:

1. My sweet little sister got married!!! She is now proud and beautiful Mrs. Melissa Miller . . . it was a beautiful ceremony and great weekend full of family visits, nail appointments, rehearsals and dinners and memories . . . CONGRATS.

2. I finally got to see Eclipse . . . need I say more?

3. Travis and I celebrated 9 years of marriage. My wonderful in-laws kept the girls overnight while Travis and I went down to Seattle for the evening. We ate at Taste of India (YUM), went to the beach we went to the night we got engaged, then went to see Man of La Mancha at Taproot theater. I can't believe it's been nine years . . . I love that man!!

4. The girls and I went berry picking . . . we were dirty and tired but proud of our work and anxious to get them on a big bowl of vanilla bean ice cream. Could anything say summer more?!

Happy summer . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.