Monday, September 20, 2010

Breathing . . .

Irony never ceases to amaze me . . . and I'm not a big fan of random selection - meaning I believe everything/most things happen for a reason . . . that being said, the reason is not always obvious or know - and sometimes it's blaringly funny and down right ironic.

This book I just finished is a sweet little love story about a girl with severe asthma who loves to read . . . ironic because I was nebbing while I read it . . . a severe asthmatic who loves to read . . . cute and ironic!

And cuter still, after I finished the book about two high school sweethearts, I read the author bio who married her high school sweetheart and has been married for 20years now. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.