Sunday, April 11, 2010

Two More Movies

I'm realizing a big part of my recovery is watching movies . . . I try to read books - and am in the middle of quite a few - but my head is in a blender and my body is in recovery so all I can wrap my head around right now is movies. My wonderful in-laws recognized our need for a date night so they watched the girls for us while we headed to Alice in Wonderland in 3-D.


I think the 3-D was incredible!! I couldn't believe my eyes watching what took place in front of me - it had a good mix of fear and whimsy and silly that it was a great ride. If it were me, I'd not take my kids to see this film until the the ages of 11 or 12 depending on the maturity. (The monsters are scary and made me jump!!)
Tonight (Sunday) we watched "Have you heard about the Morgans." It starred Hugh Grant and Sarah Jessica Parker and felt as though it'd be a fun, chick flick.


There were some very fun moments but overall, was a little slow. Lots of the jokes revolved around a small town which I found funny having come from a small town but don't expect to be completely impressed . . . I could be wrong . . . but of course, I never am!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.