Monday, March 15, 2010

The Rehab Reviewer . . .

They say life is as fun and interesting as you make it . . . okay - I have no idea who said that or where or when but it seemed to work with my new brainiac idea . . . I am a chatter and a social bug and laying low with nothing to do for three weeks is not my cup of tea - I know, it's important and I will willingly succumb to the experience - but not without my wit . . . I've decided to declare myself the "rehab reviewer" and will provide a constant stream of non-sensical diatribe about the media that will be soaking my brain as I sit and neb and watch and read . . . soo . . . read it or not . . . take suggestions or not . . . but this small form of out letting will enable me to find purpose in this craziness . . . or just make a list of all the ridiculous things I read and watch for the next three weeks . . .

Ready or not . . . rehab here I come . . .


I've started this stint off with a dvd series on loan from my good friend (and unofficial dvd series provider) Carrie . . . it's called the Big Bang Theory and the premise is this . . . two nerds live across the apartment complex from a blonde hottie . . . they are socially inept at any conversation - especially that with an attractive young women - and let the canned laughs begin . . . it's silly - sometimes slow - but has a few one liners that have made me laugh along with the "cans" . . . on to the next . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.