Tuesday, April 15, 2014

True Story Tuesday

Yesterday shaped out to be a pretty tough day in here. I wasn't receiving adequate relief from the breathing treatments to which they had to double them up through the day. They were hearing all kinds of restrictions and tightness that they hadn't always heard and my pain was ramping up in a way it hadn't bothered me much before. They added an anti-anxiety pill thinking some of the feeling of breathlessness was from worry. Instead it just made me really sleepy . . . so I sat here really sleeping feeling really short of breath! Joy! In the middle of the night, one of the nurses told me I was tolerating all the steroids really well. That at this point most people would be jumping off the walls but I was still able to get some sleep. Maybe that's part of the problem?! Maybe I need to get a bit more shaken up for these meds to do there thing?!

Regardless, I don't feel good today, I don't' feel like visitors today and I found this picture on Facebook this am that describes to an absolute t where I'm at if I'm telling a true story this Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.